Dr. I. Nagarajan , Co-Ordinator
Dr. P. Umarani, Asst. Co-Ordinator
The Career Guidance Cell was started in 2003. The cell prepare the students for campus interviews and job placement and train the students for competitive and civil service exams. It arranges training programme on soft skill development and provide career counseling. The cell organises workshops and seminars on personality development, Interpersonal relationship, communication skills and presentation skills to enable all round development of individuals. It provides information on professional development courses, higher studies available in India and Abroad. The cell also conducts training programmes on behavioral skills and stress management ultimately helping the students to discover their strengths, sharpening their interests and planning their future.
- Inauguration of Enterpreneurship Development Cell is conducted on 28/08/2015
Resource Person: Dr. R.Jayaraman MBA., Ph.D., Member Secretary, CED, Maudrai Former Prof & Head, Depat. of Enterpreneurship Studies, Madurai Kamaraj University
- A Special Lecture is arranged on " Entrepreneurial Growth-key for Achieving Economic Excellence" on 23/09/2015
Resource Person: Mr.S.Antorny Prince,Proprietor,R.J.Enterprises,R.J.Chemicals,Thirunelveli.
- A workshop on Enterpreneuial Motivation is conducted on 31/12/2015
Resource Person: Mr.D.Antorny Sahayaraj, Director,Talent Management System, Madurai
- A 14 hrs workshop has been arranged on " Enhancing Employability Skills" for UG and PG Students on 24/09/2015 , 12/01/2015 & 28/10/2015 under Management Grant
Resource Person: Dr.Dheep and Dr.Bojarajan , Consultant Pshychiatrist Top Kids, Madurai.
- A Special Lecture on "Industry Expectations" is conducted on 30/09/2015 for UG and PG Students
Resource Person: Mr.Ajay,Goyal, Directtor, Future Text Solutions, Madurai.