• Fabrication of copper-curcumin/graphene oxide nanocomposite and its catalytic activity towards reduction of p-nitrophenol
P. Rajam and Dr. R Mahalakshmy,at INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “RECENT TRENDS IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOSCIENCES”- May 16 and 17 -2019 (ICRTCB- 2019), Madurai kamaraj university,Madurai.
• Fabrication of Green Synthesised CuO nanoparticles on Graphene Oxide Nanosheet by Electrostatic Coprecipitation and its Catalytic Activity towards Reduction of 4-nitrophenol
P.Rajam, Muthukutty,at International Conference on “Modern Trends in Chemistry”February 23, 2018, Vivekananda College, Tirivedagam
UGC Sponsored National Level symposium on " Recent Trends in Chemistry" on 01.02.2002 at S.F.R College for Women,Sivakasi.
One Day seminar on "Frontier areas in Chemistry" on 20.02.2002 at V.H.N.S.N. College,Virudhunagar.
National Level symposium on " Recent trends in chemistry of Biologically interesting compounds" on 22,23.07.2005 at V.H.N.S.N. College, Virudhunagar.
UGC sponsered " Refresher Course" on "Current Topics in Chemistry" 07.11.2006
to 27.11.2006 at Academic college ,MKU,Madurai.
"Workshop on Cheminformatics" on 29,30.09.2008 at Lady Doak College,Madurai.
"Biomedical diagnosis " courses on 19.02.2007 tỏ 23.02.2007 at V.H.N.S.N .College, Virudhunagar.
TEQIP II sponsored two days workshop on"Molecular organic devices and its applications" organised by the Department of chemistry on 27.3.2017 and 28.3.2017 at Thiagarajar college of engineering ,Madurai.
• DST-SERB sponsored International conference on “Functional Materials ” (ICFM) Department of Chemistry, Thiagarajar College Madurai on 7th and 8th September 2017.
• National level advanced lecture series programme on “organic spectroscopy, stereo chemistry and Reaction Mechanism” on Feb.20 & 21 ,2018, Lady Doak College, Madurai.
• Workshop on “Art of writing Research papers,project proposals,and patent filing” organized byThiagarajar college,Madurai,under UGC autonomy grant,held on 17.10.2018.
• One day workshop on “Innovative practices in examination systems” organized by byThiagarajar college,Madurai,under UGC autonomy grant,held on 13.02.2019.
• Hands on training on “The interpretation of Electrochemical Impedance and TEM Data” organized by Department of chemistry ,Lady Doak college,Madurai held on 24.01.2019