Publications in Conference Proceedings
- Exploring the Dye Degrading Efficiency of Marine Actinomycetes. S.Padmavathy, P.Raja, N.K.Asha Devi and D.S. Bhuvaneshwari Proceedings of the International Conference on ?Recent Trends in Microbiology ? RTM 2016? from 20th to 21st December, 2016 at Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, with ISBN: 9789384193720.
- Synthesis and Characterization of metal complexes of Acenapthenequinone. D.Umapathi and D. S. Bhuvaneshwari, International Conference on ?Recent Advances in Materials and Chemical Sciences (ICRAMCS -2015) during December 14-15, 2015 at Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University, Gandhigram. (ISBN 978-93-85477-46-1).
- Screening and Characterization of Carbofuran Degrading Microorganisms. J.Karthika,S.Padmavathy, N.K.Asha Devi and D.S.Bhuvaneshwari, Roots International Journal of Multi - Disciplinary Researches.1: 60 - 65,2015.
- Correlation Analysis and Biological Screening of Water Quality Parameters in Madurai. S. Sowmiya, S. Padmavathy and D. S. Bhuvaneshwari, Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, Vol. 1, 121-129, 2nd Feb 2015, ISSN: 2349-8684
- Solvent hydrogen bonding and structural effects on the reaction of Benzene sulphonyl chloride with para-substituted anilines in dimetnylsulphoxide / Acetonitrile and dimethylformamide/acetonitrile mixtures. D.Umapathi and D. S. Bhuvaneshwari, Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, Vol. 1, 134-140, 2nd Feb 2015, ISSN: 2349-8684
- A Preliminary Investigations on Physicochemical Prameters of the River Vaigai in Madurai Indherjith Sakthinathan, M. ThamaraiChelvan, M. Nagaraj, M. Ranjith kumar, S. Vignesh, S. Padmavathy, D.S. Bhuvaneshwari Proceedings of the UGCsponsored One day National Level Seminar on Recent Advances in Chemistry, on 11th August 2014 at Arulmigu Palaniandavar Collegeof Arts & Culture, Palani. ISBN 978-93-80657-01-1
- Antimicrobial Activity of Seaweed Extracts against Human Test Pathogens. S.Padmavathyand D.S.Bhuvaneshwari, Proceedings Published in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ?Recent Trends in Bioactive Substances ? RTBASS ? 2013? held at PG and Research Department of Botany, Govt. Arts College, Karur, held from 5th to 6thMarch, 2013 with ISBN: 978-93- 5126-701-0.
Assistant Professor11 months
PSNA College of Engineering & Technology, Dindigul
Assistant Professor11 Years and 11 Months
Awards / Recognitions
Training Organised 1. Training Programme on “Making of Consumer Goods” at PG CHEMISTRY Lab, Thiagarajar College, Madurai on 29. 10. 2018, Monday. (67 participants) 2. Hands-on Training on “Processing of consumer Products” at PG CHEMISTRY Lab, Thiagarajar College, Madurai on 12th February, 2013. (49 participants)
|Scholar name||Research area||Status||Year|
|D. Umapathi||Evaluation of biological resources as mild steel corrosion mitigators in acidic environment”||Completed||2020|
|K. Ganesan||Electrochemical and Biological evaluation of novel heterocycles||Registered||2018|
|B. Tamilselvi||Corrosion protection of mild steel with cost effective inhibitors||Registered||2018|
|Selective Solvational Effects on the Nucleophilic Substitution Reaction of Anilines||UGC-Minor Research Project||Solvent hydrogen bonding and structural effects on the reaction of 2-halo-5-nitropyridines with p-substituted anilines in dimethylsulphoxide/acetonitrile mixtures. N. Kalaimani, S. Rathinam and D.S.Bh||Completed|
|Exploring the potential of biofilm forming marine bacteria as corrosion inhibitor on mild steel in acid solution-ES016||TANSCST||PI||completed|
|Scrutinizing the corrosion inhibition behavior of Rhizobium leguminosarum - Legume Root Nodule Associated Bacteria on mild steel in 0.5 M H2SO4||TANSCST-student project scheme||M.Sc students project Guide||completed|
|Indian Society for Technical Education||M. No.: LM 57216||Life Member|