Rules and Regulations
- A candidate entering the examination hall must possess hall-ticket and identity card issued by the authorities concerned.
- Candidates have to occupy their allotted seats 10 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be permitted after the commencement of the examination. In case of valid reasons, candidates will be permitted to write the examination by the Controller of Examinations. However, no candidate will be entertained to sit for the exam after 30 minutes from the commencement of the same.
- Candidates are permitted to use only non-programmable calculators.
- Candidates are prohibited from carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, cell phone, pager and any such Communication instruments inside the examination hall. Possession of such materials including Cell phones will be considered as Malpractice.
- Candidates should not detach any sheet from the main answer book or smuggle out additional sheet or main book. Violation of this rule is strictly punishable under Indian Penal Code Indian Penal Code.
- Candidates should handover the answer books personally to the Hall superintendent, before leaving the examination hall.
- Candidates should not write their Register number anywhere else (except in the specified space) on the first page of Answer Book. Writing the name or making any appeal to the examiner or writing the internal assessment marks or writing the register number in the additional sheets or any other identifiable marking will be treated as an attempt to influence the examiner. Hence, any such act will attract disciplinary proceedings.
- The students who indulge in any malpractice while writing examination will be immediately referred to the Chief Superintendent for the appropriate disciplinary actions.
- In the event of public holiday being declared after the publication of timetable, the examinations will not be postponed or cancelled. The examinations will be conducted as scheduled unless otherwise notified.